5 Product Face Challenge
I’m not going to lie when I first contemplated the 5 Product Face Challenge it filled me with fear. I usually have an 8 or 9 (or 10 – 15…) product face so this was always going to be tough. Luckily I was working at home today so my panic was quite short-lived!
So, in order, my 5 product face is as follows:
- Rimmel ‘Lasting Finish’ foundation. Base was my obvious first choice as, due to my rosacea, I would never ever consider a make up look without foundation.
- Collection ‘Lasting Perfection’ concealer. My under eye bags are dreadful and I think concealer under your eyes is one of the easiest way to brighten your whole face.
- Soap & Glory ‘Archery’ eyebrow pencil. As a blonde with very fair eyebrows I *needed* brow products!
- Sleek ‘Sweet Cheeks’ blush palette (I used ‘Cupcake’). After covering my rosacea redness, I needed something to put some life back into my cheeks.
- Rimmel ‘Scandaleyes’ mascara. Again, blonde hair is a curse!
I don’t think this look is too bad for 5 products, but I definitely won’t be making the 5 product face a regular thing. I doubt this would last long without my primer and powder and I miss eyeshadow and lipstick!
What would you choose for your 5 product face?
(This was for the #supergorgeoussept challenge on instagram. If you want to see my other pictures or are doing it as well, come say hi – my name is talontedlex on instagram 🙂