I’m so bored of winter and recently I’ve found myself drawn to all of the clichéd fashion choices… specifically florals for spring. I’ve picked my 10 favourite floral items available to buy at the moment, so take a quick peek below!
I know, I know. Florals are everywhere and some people may think that it’s a lazy option for spring. But we need a bit of prettiness and frivolity after a cold winter. There’s a nice blend of items here: jeans, jackets, accessories; and casual outfits along with more dressy options. All the items are linked below*, let me know what your favourite items are in the comments!
- New Look Suedette Floral Embroidered Boots – URGH I love these boots! The block heel, the round toe, the embroidered floral pattern. They are the perfect way to add the ‘florals for spring’ trend to your outfit without going overboard.
- Boden Lace Floral Dress – This cotton dress is so cute with its delicate lace and scalloped hem. It comes with a detachable slip and would look great dressed up with heels or dressed down with a leather jacket and Converse. It also comes in navy and I can’t decide which I like more!
- New Look Embroidered Leather-Look Jacket – I have always had a soft spot for leather jackets and this one is a classic item with a modern twist. The delicate embroidery is so pretty and gives a dash of femininity to this wardrobe staple jacket.
- Nobody’s Child Wrap Front Mini Dress – This is the perfect transitional dress: it would look great with tights and a leather jacket for spring, but bare-legged in summer it’s definitely going to turn heads. It looks quite low-cut, but a pretty camisole underneath or a well placed pin could help you out if you don’t want the twins on display!
- New Look Blue Floral Embroidered Jeans – I am obsessed with the embroidered jeans trend that is everywhere at the moment and these ones from New Look are flipping gorgeous. I love the blue contrasted with the colour of the flowers.
- New Look Black Floral Embroidered Jeans – Here’s a slightly more wearable pair of embroidered jeans: this distressed black pair with cute floral and bee pattern are incredible and I think I’m going to have to treat myself to them!
- New Look Embroidered Jumper – This grey turtle neck jumper looks so cosy and cute. It would look lovely with skinny jeans and ankle boots, but would also work so well paired with a mini skirt and brogues.
- ASOS Midi Dress – This dress makes me want to put on Fleetwood Mac and spin in a circle. It is so beautiful and perfectly sums up the 70s boho look that I just love. It’s crew-necked, floaty and I adore the large floral pattern.
- New Look Cross Body Floral Bag – I’m usually a fan of huge bags but this little gem has won me over. I love the sturdy, boxy design and the dainty gold chain strap, and even though it’s not my usual oversized bag, I think it would easily fit everything you would need.
- Boden Classic Shirt – I love a longline shirt and this one falls just on the mid thigh. Team it with skinny jeans for a smart but casual look. Who doesn’t love polka dots and flowers? Especially when it’s in the Boden sale!
What are your favourites from my ‘florals for spring’ picks above? Where’s your favourite place to shop for clothes? I feel like I need to branch out a little!
*Some links may be affiliate. For more information please see the Disclaimer tab at the top of the page.