The massive Japan beauty haul!
My long-suffering fiancé went to Japan recently and obviously I couldn’t miss the chance to give him a huge list of things I wanted him to get me! He did an amazing job and got most of the things on the list (and some extras). I’m going to be doing reviews of the individual items once I’ve had chance to try them all out but here is a list of everything he got.
- Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner
- K-Palette eyebrow pen (I actually asked for eyeliner but I am SO PLEASED he got this wrong as I am IN LOVE with this eyebrow pen!)
- Fiberwig LX mascara by DJV Beautenizer
- Visee lash upswing long mascara
- Heroine Make mascara long & curl
- Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam Cleanser
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV spf50
- DHC cleansing oil
- Hada Labo Goku-jyun Light Lotion
- Kanebo kracie moisturising extra rich face mask
- Dariya Black soy milk face mask
- Mandom beauty barrier repair hyaluronic acid face mask
- Kose cosmeport clear turn white Q10 face mask box
- Kanebo kracie lotion face mask box
- Kose cosmeport clear turn hyaluronic essence face mask box
- Hello Kitty socks
- Harry Potter wand chopsticks
- KitKat green tea flavour
He did so well! Especially considering I gave him a list and he speaks no Japanese! I am desperate to go to Japan and have a feeling I would go even more crazy on beauty items.
Everything I’ve tried so far has been wonderful. I’m a bit scared to use some of it because I don’t want it to run out! (please tell me I’m not the only one who does this?)
Watch out for reviews on the individual items over the next few weeks!