2015 marked the 30th anniversary of the iconic Color Riche range which resulted in the beautiful L’Oréal Paris Color Riche 30 Years Lipstick Collection. I bought these lipsticks in February (that must be a record) but completely forgot to blog about them *slaps wrist*.
L’Oréal Paris Color Riche 30 Years Lipstick Collection
There are lots of shades in the range but I picked these 5 as they stood out to me as the colours from which I would get the most wear over different seasons. The colours I chose, from left to right, were:
- 130 Androgyne (matte) – A pretty, chalky baby pink that looks amazing with a smokey eye.
- 132 Magnolia Irreverence (satin) – A striking fuchsia pink with a blue base.
- 134 Rose Royale (satin) – A slightly softer, but still very eye-catching, pink.
- 229 Cliché Mania (matte) – A true orange lipstick that I was nervous to wear but looks beautiful on, especially in the summer.
- 430 Mon Jules (matte) – A dark berry red that has really come into its own now the weather is colder.