2015 marked the 30th anniversary of the iconic Color Riche range which resulted in the beautiful L’Oréal Paris Color Riche 30 Years Lipstick Collection. I bought these lipsticks in February (that must be a record) but completely forgot to blog about them *slaps wrist*.
L’Oréal Paris Color Riche 30 Years Lipstick Collection
There are lots of shades in the range but I picked these 5 as they stood out to me as the colours from which I would get the most wear over different seasons. The colours I chose, from left to right, were:
- 130 Androgyne (matte) – A pretty, chalky baby pink that looks amazing with a smokey eye.
- 132 Magnolia Irreverence (satin) – A striking fuchsia pink with a blue base.
- 134 Rose Royale (satin) – A slightly softer, but still very eye-catching, pink.
- 229 Cliché Mania (matte) – A true orange lipstick that I was nervous to wear but looks beautiful on, especially in the summer.
- 430 Mon Jules (matte) – A dark berry red that has really come into its own now the weather is colder.
These are all beautiful colours, but are also very comfortable and easy to wear. They contain Vitamin E and Omega 3 oil so don’t feel drying and don’t go flakey on the lips, even the matte ones. The only negative I can find with these lipsticks is that they have a very distinctive smell – which I notice with all L’Oréal Paris lipsticks – which can only be described as ‘old-lady-ish’ (please note that my grandma smells lovely, but that was the only was to describe the smell that people would instantly know what I meant!)
There are lots of beautiful shades in this collection, including some others I definitely have my beady eyes on: 630 Beige A Nu (which I think may be my future nude obsession, looking like the perfect mix of brown and pink); 364 16 Place Vendome (a gorgeous dark red that would suit everyone); and 462 Preliminaire (a rich purple that would make me feel like a Film Noir starlet).
These lipsticks are £6.99 but are currently on 3 for 2 at Superdrug HERE.
Have any of these taken your fancy?