If you’re a regular on the blog you’ll know all about my obsession for French skincare. They take it very seriously, they spend time on it, they use it as a tiny bit of luxury in their day. They just *get it*. I finally recorded my French beauty haul so have a nosey below!
French Pharmacy Beauty Haul
Those who’ve followed me for a while will know that my parents live in France which means I take every opportunity to stock up on French beauty products. I posted my last big haul HERE if you want to see what I already have.
I didn’t have a chance to go over to France before Christmas because of work, but my dad kindly said he would pick some things up for me. He ended up traipsing round 8 pharmacies on his day off and roping countless shop assistants to help him. He’s so cute. I am so glad I stocked up on the essentials (Bioderma and LRP stuff) and also asked him to get some additional things for a small giveaway when I reach my first Bloglovin milestone…!)
The pictures above show what he picked up for me:
- La Roche Posay Serozinc – I bought this in my last haul, and this time I asked my dad to get me 3 (including one for my friend Jen). You can find my review of Serozinc HERE. They were about €5 each.
- Bioderma Micellar water – this is a given when you’re anywhere near a pharmacy in France. There’s a review HERE. I got three 500ml bottles for about €8 each.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo – This anti-blemish cream has been on my wish list for ages as it is raved about by so many people. This was about €9.
- Caudalie Huile Divine – A dry oil spray that smells incredible. It was roughly €20.
- Darphin Intral Redness Relief Recovery Balm – I need to do a proper review of this product as I LOVE it. It is wonderful and smells amazing. This was the only item that wasn’t that much cheaper in France, at about €40, but I love it so much that I don’t mind.
- Embroyolisse Hydra-Masque – the Embroyolisse moisturiser I got in my last haul is so good that I needed the mask as well, I haven’t tried this yet so I might give it a go tonight. This was €10.
- La Roche Posay Redermic R Eye cream – I have tried so many eye creams and this one is my current favourite. This was €20.
I am so happy with my haul. My dad did an excellent job and I’m so grateful that he wasted his day off to wander round pharmacies in Toulouse!
What French products do you swear by? Any you would recommend for my next haul?