This morning I woke up to the wondrous news that the Escentual French pharmacy sale is BACK. Every three months or so this incredible sale rolls around and I lose all self control. I asked on Twitter if people would like a ‘what should I buy, please enable me’ blog post and a lot of you said yes, so here it is: the 15 products you need from the Escentual French Pharmacy Sale.
*Image taken from Escentual.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas From Boots
If you’re like me, you will be completely unprepared for Mother’s Day. Or Christmas. Or birthdays. Or anniversaries…any important date basically. Mother’s Day seems to creep up on me every year and I am left panic buying anything I can get my hands on. But this year I am going to get major brownie points – thanks to Boots. They sent me these brilliant gift sets and therefore Little Anne won’t go empty handed (I will be getting her something else as well, I’m not a total cheapskate!) Read on to see what’s included in these Mother’s Day gift ideas box sets.
I have loved Avène for a long time: they are a sensitive-skinned girl’s best friend so if you haven’t tried them out already, jump to it! I was invited to the launch of this exciting new product: Avène PhysioLift Anti Ageing skincare for sensitive skin*. If you have sensitive/rosacea prone skin like me, you will know the struggle to find skincare that really *works*, without aggravating your skin.
Escentual French Pharmacy Sale
Every few months, escentual.com have a 1/3 off French pharmacy sale and every single time I make an order. Or two. I have spoken at length about my love for French skincare products and I don’t get over to France enough to stock up on bits and bobs so these sales are amazing. I’ve picked my top 8 products from the sale:
French Pharmacy Beauty Haul
Those who’ve followed me for a while will know that my parents live in France which means I take every opportunity to stock up on French beauty products. I posted my last big haul HERE if you want to see what I already have.
I didn’t have a chance to go over to France before Christmas because of work, but my dad kindly said he would pick some things up for me. He ended up traipsing round 8 pharmacies on his day off and roping countless shop assistants to help him. He’s so cute. I am so glad I stocked up on the essentials (Bioderma and LRP stuff) and also asked him to get some additional things for a small giveaway when I reach my first Bloglovin milestone…!)
The pictures above show what he picked up for me:
- La Roche Posay Serozinc – I bought this in my last haul, and this time I asked my dad to get me 3 (including one for my friend Jen). You can find my review of Serozinc HERE. They were about €5 each.
- Bioderma Micellar water – this is a given when you’re anywhere near a pharmacy in France. There’s a review HERE. I got three 500ml bottles for about €8 each.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo – This anti-blemish cream has been on my wish list for ages as it is raved about by so many people. This was about €9.
- Caudalie Huile Divine – A dry oil spray that smells incredible. It was roughly €20.
- Darphin Intral Redness Relief Recovery Balm – I need to do a proper review of this product as I LOVE it. It is wonderful and smells amazing. This was the only item that wasn’t that much cheaper in France, at about €40, but I love it so much that I don’t mind.
- Embroyolisse Hydra-Masque – the Embroyolisse moisturiser I got in my last haul is so good that I needed the mask as well, I haven’t tried this yet so I might give it a go tonight. This was €10.
- La Roche Posay Redermic R Eye cream – I have tried so many eye creams and this one is my current favourite. This was €20.
I am so happy with my haul. My dad did an excellent job and I’m so grateful that he wasted his day off to wander round pharmacies in Toulouse!
What French products do you swear by? Any you would recommend for my next haul?