I flipping love a good haul, and this is a big one! I thought I’d do a quick video showing you what I got as part of my prize in the 30 Plus Awards (which you can read about HERE). Let’s jump right in! Don’t forget to leave me a comment with what you would pick up in a Body Shop haul or what catches your eye from this one!
The Body Shop has been on my beauty radar since long before I cared about make up and skincare. I remember buying the Dewberry shower gel, a body butter, and – my favourite – a vanilla musk perfume to keep in my locker at school. They have been at the forefront of ethical beauty for decades (even after being bought by a huge brand) and their recent launches are some of the most exciting out there.
I really hope you enjoy this video: A Body Shop haul containing all of the products I got in my 30 Plus Awards winner’s prize bag plus the ones I bought with my prize gift card. I’ve listed all the items mentioned in the video at the bottom of this post with links so you can make your wishlist too!
30 Plus Awards Winner Bag:
- At-Home Facial Mask Experience – I don’t think you can buy this set, but the individual masks are HERE.
- Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Peppermint Intensive Cooling Foot Rescue
- Mango Body Butter
- Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
- Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
- Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence
- Hemp Hard-Working Hand Protector
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E Moisture Cream
- Muslin Cloth
- Drops Of Youth Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask
- Piñita Colada Fresh Body Sorbet
- Shea Sugar Body Scrub
- Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist
- Instaglow CC Cream ‘Bright Glow’
- InstaBlur Eye All-In-One Tinted Concealer + Primer + Colour Intensifier
- Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder ’01 Light Matte’
- Shade Adjusting Drops ‘Lightening’
- Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser
- Seaweed Oil-Balancing Toner
- Vitamin E Moisture-Protect Emulsion
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil
- Vitamin C Skin Reviver Instant Smoother
*Items provided as prizes in 30 Plus Awards. Some links may be affiliate, for more information please see my disclaimer tab at the top of the page.