When I’m in a rush to get ready or have no inspiration for my make up, I always go for a warm-toned eye look. Whenever I post a selfie with this type of make up, someone will usually ask me which products I use, so I thought I would do a quick tutorial. Don’t forget to subscribe and give me a thumbs up if you enjoy this – these help my videos to appear in people’s side bars so I would love you forever!
I decided to do a speed-through, no-talking tutorial as I’m still easing myself back in YouTube. I hope that you like it and find it helpful!
Until about a year ago I would never have considered reds, coppers or pinks when it came to eye make up, as I was so petrified that I would look like a rabbit with myxomatosis. Not a good look. But after using my gateway drug eye pencil (NYX Jumbo Eye pencil ‘Rust’), I realise that these kind of tones make my green-blue eyes pop and are so flattering. Obviously this look is quite intense, but if you have similar colouring to me then just try a copper eyeliner, or a slightly red toned brown eye. I promise, you’ll love it!
Here are the products I used in this tutorial:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation Combination/Oily ‘110 Ivory’
- BareMinerals BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer ‘Fair’*
- Bourjois Poudre De Riz Loose Powder
- High Definition BrowTec ‘002 Foxy’*
- Rosie By Autograph Bronzer ‘Magic Contour’*
- Morphe Eyeshadow Palette ’35OM’
- 3INA Eyeliner Pencil ‘600’*
- FREEDOM Pro Plus ‘Peach & Baked’
- Make Up Revolution Highlighter Palette ‘Radiance’
- Gerard Cosmetics Lip Liner ‘Underground’*
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain ’13 Marvellous Mauve’
What are your thoughts on this look? Would you wear warm-toned eye make up? What do you think about the non-chatty video? Let me know in the comments below!
*PR sample. Links may be affiliate. For more information please see the Disclaimer tab at the top of the page.